Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jim Cramer – Mad Money vs. First Penny Stock Picks


FIRST PENNY PICKS  STOCK ALERTS OFTEN PERFORM BETTER THAN MAD MONEY’S
A PICK FROM MAD MONEY  MAY RISE ABOUT 10% IN A MONTH OR TWO
A WINNING STOCK ALERT FROM US MAY RISE OVER 100% IN UNDER A WEEK
TIME AND TIME AGAIN OUR ALERTS SHOWED BIGGER PERCENTAGE GAINS THAN JIM CRAMER IN 2011*
It’s a funny thing. I actually got started investing in the stock market by watching Jim Cramer’s Mad Money. It’s a fantastic show. Very fun and entertaining. Jim Cramer is a very knowledgeable guy and I respect him and enjoy the entertainment value of his show. However, as I learned, you’d have to be “MAD” to actually listen to him.
I watched in agony as Jim lost me more and more of my hard earned money. The worst part is sometimes he’d give a hearty recommendation for a stock, I’d buy, and a month later someone would call in and ask about the very same stock. He’d say he didn’t like the stock, without even giving a reason or any acknowledgement that he loved it a month earlier! I was holding a lot of the stock, and it was down over 20%, and all of a sudden Jim Cramer had a different attitude and I was left holding the bag. I saw this happen several times until I finally had to stop following my favorite stock picker’s advice.
Even though I lost a lot of money, it was for the best. The experience led me to the secretive and hidden world of microcap stocks. Now we are making REAL mad money, and it’s all thanks to the money I lost by following the show mad money. If you’re reading this and have won by following Jim’s mad money stocks, congratulations…I hope you keep it up! However, if you’ve lost money and are looking for a new source of stock alerts, you just so happen to have come to the right place. I don’t know why you were fortunate enough to find our little newsletter, but soon you’ll be glad you did.
Please go to our home page and see a little bit more about what we do. If you’re really feeling like MAKING fast money, try signing up for our free newsletter so you can stop listening to me ramble about how good our hot penny stocks are, and start seeing the evidence for yourself.
Please take a look at our disclaimer and our privacy policy.  All of our hot penny stock profiles are uncompensated!!!